I am personally pro-choice, meaning I believe in the choice of weather or not to get an abortion. I believe that no one should be FORCED to bare an unwanted child, and it is a personal decision. I was recently called ignorant for my views on this topic, so I want to explain why I am pro-choice.
- I’m pro-choice because I see a different between a blastocyst and a baby.
- I’m pro-choice because if we do not have the ability to say no, than we don’t have the ability to say yes.
- I’m pro-choice because no one should be forced into parenthood.
- I’m pro-choice because the decision weather or not to concieve a child is a personal decision between the person who is pregnant, and the person who got them pregnant.
- I’m pro-choice because I believe that its my body, and my choice. The goverment shouldn’t go medaling in our personal lives, telling us what we can and can’t do.
- I’m pro-choice because I believe all people are capable of making their own decisions.
- I’m pro-choice because if abortion is illegal, many women turn to illegal ways of abortion which are extremlely dangerous.
- I’m pro-choice because when a child is “forced”, there is no choice.
- I’m pro-choice because I believe people should be able to choose how big or small they wish their family to be.
- I’m pro-choice because I think it is irrelevant weather you personally would get an abortion or not, what others do is no one else’s buisness.
- I am pro-choice because being pro-life reinforced misognynist beliefs and supports a patriarchal society.
- I am pro-choice because I know that not everyone is ready for a child.
Are you pro-choice or pro-life? Comment below and let me know!
Photos from Tumblr!