Secrets Kony 2012 is desperate to hide

This video is shocking. So many people are pro Kony 2012 without realizing what they are REALLY supporting! Check out this video:

After watching this video, what do you think about Kony 2012? Comment below and let me know!

Advertisements

3 thoughts on “Secrets Kony 2012 is desperate to hide

  1. Pretty revealing and sad. When I first saw the Kony 2012 video I was blown away by it. Yet, the more I thought about it and researched the less it made sense. The U.S. and the reset of the world seem to take little notice of Africa until the whole Kony business started. Now there is a big push to get rid of this one warlord. Why just target Kony? There are many warlords in different countries in Africa who are just as bad as Kony, but the focus is on him.

    Also, I find it very difficult to take seriously all these celebrities who jumped on to this cause, i.e. Angelina Jolie and Bono. They live such pampered lives that most will never experience. How come they do not contribute their own wealth? The fact that Bono’s charity only contributed 1% of the money it raised for relief in Africa is sickening. Where did the other 99% go?

    People really need to go out into the field (i.e. Africa) and really do something. They should get their hands dirty by helping to build homes and schools. It seems to easy for these celebrities to go out their and have their pictures taken with the suffering children.

    If these people are not actually willing to get out there and do something they should keep their mouths shut and not lecture the rest of us.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s