1. Goals and objectives
2. Organizational Considerations
- List the resources that your organization brings to the action.
List the ways you want your organization to be strengenthed by your actions. For example:
- Build membership
- Expand into new groups
- Raise more money
3. Focus community/Targets
- Who has the power to give you what you want?
- Who has power/influence over the people with the power to give you what you want
4. Constituents, Allies, and Opponets:
As you think about members in your group, allies and opponets, think about:
- Who will activley support you?
- Who will actively oppose you?
- Who will be neautral to you?
5. Tactics- For each focus group, list the strategies that each participating group can use to be effective.
- Media events
- Educational programs
- Action for information and demands
- Public hearings
- Boycotts, walk outs, strikes
If you want to start an organization or club involiving social issues, hopefully this will help you get started! Thanks for reading (: